- Plans, directs, and supervises overall execution of projects to support field development and production plans through the construction of surface facilities.
- Manages and leads technical personnel and contractors to ensure project timelines and milestones are met according to management expectations.
- Will include management of teams in remote locations and/or management of subcontractors.
- Manages projects with multiple subcontractors including logistics support and achieving quality outcomes to company satisfaction.
- Successfully develops strategy, prepares proposals, negotiates contracts, and executes project.
- Acts as primary point of contact with subcontractors on projects and programs.
- Interact with Procurement & Contracts Department to identify long lead items, and ensure costing estimates and schedules of delivery are accurate
- Coordination with Engineering and Field Management for contractor project execution inline with engineering design.
- Prepare and present technical presentations to Management for field projects
- Implement Company project policies and procedures
- Review conceptual design of facilities, PFDs and P&IDs, Heat and Material Balance and Material Selection sheets
- Prepare/Review Invitation to Bid and Scope of Work documents